Film.



Thursday 7 October 2010

Story boards




Here is my story board, and I am in the middle of creating an animatic video, with the soundtrack in the background.
The story behind my video is about going from winter to summer and the changes that happen along the way.
For my video I have 5 sort of sections that can be difined such as
1. cardboard signs, I am going to write the lyrics on the boards and have lots of different people hold them.
2. The change that happens with time I am going to use things like split screens with people who look simular but one is noticablly older, so it looks as if they have just grown older with time.
3. lip sink, when doing lipsink i am going to put a close up on just the persons lips so you cannot see  anything but.
4. Sunrise and possibally pictures of things that are around us everyday that we dont pay much attention to. 
5.Stop motion, At the beginning to represent the returning of the sun I am going to film the sunrise and fast forward it in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment