Film.



Sunday 3 October 2010

2nd Permission letter

Again could not sucsessfully upload onto my blog so here is a copy of it:

Dear Sir/Madame

I am writing for consent to use a Beatles song that I believe the late Michael Jackson, held the publishing rights over. My name is Jenny Brown, and I am a student as Gordonstoun School Scotland. I am in the middle of studying for my A-levels with the examining board of OCR. I am taking Media studies as one of my A-levels and as part of the course work we have to create a trailer or a music video, I myself decided to create a music video.  I am planning to use the song “Here comes the sun” by the Beatles if it is possible. And will create a video surrounding the track, this is of course for educational uses only and will not be made for any profit at all. If interested in what I am doing I have a blog where I regularly update on what I am doing and my plans for the video. The blog is: http://missbrowna-levelmedia.blogspot.com/

Yours sincerely
Jenny Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment