Film.



Friday 1 October 2010

Kickstarts by example screen shots.

I have chosen these screen shots from the music video "Kickstarts" because by watching this video has helped give me ideas for what I plan to do with my music video. So from the top left to the right I will explain why I chose these nine screen shots.
The split screen of the feet, I believe that this is a key shot of the video as it is near the beginning and some what introduces the viewer to the storyline of hpw it is not just about one person but many, and through out the video it gets clearer. I am hoping to use a split screen like to show the many different people who are in my video, exept for the fact that they use the same people througout the video, I plan to try and not repeat using the same people.
The split screen of the man and hands, I think this is a key shot as it is showing to different clips of what is happening at that one point in time, him singing and the girl playing with her hands. I may try and put split screen shots like this when people are holding signs, so one is focusing on the person and the other is on the sign, or on the persons back or side.
I put the next to in because it is stop motion between pictures of people, which is what alot of my video I plan is going to consist of.
The next two we triple split screens and I put these in again because I will be using alot of split screens, but also because I can show three different things happening at once, and not only in split screens that are next to each other but also on toop of each other. The next picture I thought was key as is has two people saying the same thing but in a split screen so you can only see the top part of one and the bottom of the other, I thought that if I could incorporate something like this into my video it would make it more interesting.
The middle picture on the bottom row I thought was key as it shows who the focus very clearly is on, but in the video it goes from focused on him to focused on her and I was hoping to use this in mine so it could quickly change from one person with a sign to another within the sam picture.
And the last picture I put in because it is showing the fully body of a person, which even though I am planning to use many split screens and stop motion pictures, close up and the like I am still planning to have full body shots, I also plan to use simple background, like they do througout the whoel of the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment