Film.



Thursday 2 December 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!!!

The weather over the last few days has become worse. There is an obscure amount of snow, luckily as I planed my video so it was about the sun coming and I have already filmed parts when the snow was absent, so now that it is snowing I can film more for the beginning of my film. I have been filming back to front of what way it will go in my video. I has been interesting trying to achieve this and getting all the footage that i needed before the weather went bad, but now that the snow I can do much more videoing, for extra footage, as I have done much of my editing and only need a few more clips. And final finish my video, so I can concerntrate more on my Digi-pack and Advertisement in a magazine.




The only problem with it being winter, is how quickly the light fades, there is only a couple of hours where it is possible to film, which sadly I am in lessons for during school, so I can only really do filming on the weekend. It will add a certain level of stress to what I need to do but also gives me an understanding of times, and what needs to be done, because I have such short time I have to make sure I have everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment